20060818

change.


Haha, these pictures have kept me laughing for quite some time.
Look at how we have aged man! LOL.
I swear I wasn't a geek in 2003! HAHA..
It's so great to know that I've been through rain and shine with Olivia for almost 4 not say long, not say short, years.. And I seriously would be lost if she ever leaves my life.

Get to point:
Change. Good? Bad?
Well, made me realise how much it has impacted life.
I've been through different phases where people start to change and, I myself becoming someone else I'm not. Just pondering, have I made the right decision to do so? Oh well, I know changes are inevitable, but just imagine my old-self, quiet and ahem, soft-spoken! Unimaginable. Hahaha.. Oh well, would not be the Jolene today if it wasn't for the change. You wouldn't have someone who laughs practically over every single thing you say and yes! your very very very very COLD JOKES *oops!, or hearing my 'trademark' laughter(everyone knows Jol's nearby when you hear her laughter!), or someone to go crazy with you, or be it, a listening ear (:, and someone whom you can scold, beat, slap, box, bully, taunt or whatever you can do when you get your hands on me whenever you have a bad day, or when you really have nothing better to do!! *AHEM, COUGHS COUGHS..! *Hints hints.. *Coughs!! *Shi.. *Cough Cough! *LE... *COUGHS!!! HAHAS. OOPS! Anyway, before I get victimized by her, again! I'm going to finish crapping the entry.
Everything's changing.... Have you? Good? Bad? No??
HA!
Alright, Period.
Loves, people!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home